A leading Lloyd’s of London syndicate is seeking an actuarial analyst to join their established Capital team. The focus of the successful candidate will be to assist with the maintenance and development of the internal model.
A number of duties include:
- Interpreting results and producing reports to the key members of the business.
- Import/validate data into calculations to ascertain information.
- Launch Igloo simulations.
- Assist in the collaboration of information from other areas of the business and then run the results into the external system.
- Build automated tests to assess team’s output.
- Follow all regulatory requirements.
From you they are looking for:
- Strong interest in a future in General Insurance.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for coding and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to simplify key information and present it to stakeholders.
- A good team player.
- Programming language would be useful.