Our client, a top managing agent is looking to hire an actuarial analyst into their pricing team. The candidate is envisaged to ideally have pricing alongside London Market experience but it is not a prerequisite as a strong candidate would be able to learn very quickly.
The focus of the successful candidate will be:
- To assist in the pricing of policies by working closely with the Underwriters.
- Rating model development.
- Loss ratios.
- Portfolio reviews.
What our client is looking for:
- An Insurance/reinsurance/personal lines pricing or consultancy background.
- London Market experience would make you a strong applicant but any pricing experience would be required.
- Any exam progression will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.