- Support the Compliance Manager in the delivery of the compliance plan including advisory, monitoring, reporting, and regulatory affairs activities.
- Monitor the conduct risk exposure.
- Review and report monthly on the performance of each underwriting team.
- Provide support to the underwriters and other areas of the business by giving advice and monitoring sanctions affecting the business.
- Assist in the review of compliance policies and procedures annually and develop new policies/ procedures where necessary.
You will need at least 18 months of experience gained in the compliance function of a Lloyd’s market insurance business.