Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 per annum + competitive package
Location: Central London
HFG has partnered with an insurance network who is looking for a operational risk manager based in Central London
The individual who has in depth experience of operational risk will have the opportunity to lead oversight of the risk framework throughout the firm.
– Head the operational risk function
– Develop and implement risk management framework and policies
– Delivering advice on risk management requirements to internal and external stakeholders
– Setting up reporting to oversee control and risk results
– Continuously improve solutions to emerging operational risks
– Strong operational risk experience
– Experience using Risk Management framework tools (Scenario analysis, Event reviews and Control Assessments)
– Experience in risk modelling
– Quantitative or analytical degree
– Strong negotiation skills
– Insurance market experience
– IT and coding skills including Excel, VBA at least one of the following (Python, SQL, R, Monte Carlo)
– Reinsurance market experience
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
If interested, apply here or contact Abi Logeswaran at HFG.