HFG are assisting one of the largest insurers in the Lloyd’s market with their search for a new Risk Actuary. Assisting in the implementation of the ERM framework this is a great position for an actuary who is looking for a commercial role where you will help in setting the strategic goals for the company.
- Develop the risk appetite framework
- Monitor and report on KRI’s
- Carry out stress and scenario testing
- Review the company business plans and provide actuarial recommendations
- Assisting in the delivery of the ORSA
- Working closely with the internal model
- Undertaking Risk and Control Assessments where required
- Qualified or nearly-qualified actuary
- Experience in the Lloyd’s market
- Strong communicator
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Project experience preferable but not essential
- Experience managing preferable but not essential
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or you would like more information, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.