A leading Financial Services company is looking to hire a Python Developer to join their growing RAD Development team. This team contributes to the overall success of the business by facilitating the implementation and maintenance of robust technical solutions in the form of business models, financial calculations, integration of data from tactical and strategic data stores and API development. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Python Developer to take their career to the next level.
* Have expert python programming skills
* Have knowledge and experience of developing services within a service orientated architecture (SOA)
* Have knowledge and experience of hosting models/services written in Python in a productionised server environment
* Have knowledge of designing and building enterprise level architecture (RESTful APIs, micro service architecture)
* Have knowledge, experience and desire to develop model integration code in Python, build Devops (CI/CD pipelines, automated testing) to deploy into non prod and prod environments.
* Have knowledge and experience of Cloud platforms, preferably Azure (Azure App Service, Azure Monitoring, Azure pipleines)
* Have experience in Agile Development practices, task tracking in JIRA or Azure Devops
* Have experience of R and R shiny.
* Have experience of database development (SQL, ETL tools)
* Have experience in spreadsheet modelling (Excel ,VBA)
* Have experience of structured languages .net (C#, ASP.net), C++
* Have experience of containerisation such as Docker.
* Have experience working in assets and liability management, insurance and pensions