Internal Audit Manager
Reporting to the Group Head of Internal audit you will be responsible for the development of the Internal audit function covering the largest areas of the business.
During an exciting period of growth within the function this role has been created to help drive the 3rd line offering the wider group businesses.
· Undertake the risk assessment to determine the Audit plan
· Lead the end to end audit process from planning through to fieldwork and reporting
· Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the wider business, to understand key risks, controls and governance processes.
· Assist the Group Head of Internal audit develop the risk based Internal Audit plan
· Assist in the production of Audit committee material.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
· A comprehensive audit background developed in reputable brands and within an Internal audit function in industry: High customer volume related sectors very desirable
· Relevant qualifications, Accounting/Audit: ACA, ACCA, CMIIA
· An understanding of data analytics and IT frameworks would be advantageous
Aa part of a small yet growing Internal Audit team, this role offers a good package and benefits with the definitive opportunity for personal career growth.