In this role you will be proactively working with the wider Planning team and Business Partnering community in order to achieve the deliverables.
These will include:
- Creating a set of key core outputs to support the business units in presenting financial information onwards
- Identify and suggest improvements to the planning process
- Respond to planning questions raised by senior management, head office and business partners.
- Support with analysis on ad hoc projects and other initiatives
- Support the continued development of the planning tool
- Assist in the preparation of financial plan exhibits for communications to senior management
- Assist the Head of Planning with process development and project work
- Help document planning assumptions and decisions to ensure the audit trail of the plan and its key drivers are understood and properly maintained at all times
- Ad-hoc analytical tasks, including but not limited to work in respect of Investor Relations, Rating Agency Presentations and Competitor Analysis
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with an understanding of the non-life insurance industry (broader F/S might be considered) or coming from an accountancy practice. You should have a highly analytical approach to work to complete detailed analysis with structured, robust approach to data manipulation and interpretation.