Capital Modelling Actuary
We have partnered with one of the most exciting growing Consultancy’s within General Insurance to find them a Capital Modelling Actuary to join their growing team with the prospect to become Head of Capital. The role offers exposure to Tyche as well as market leading clients.
- Capital modelling (TYCHE) and standard formula.
- Reviewing/Validating Solvency II technical provisions.
- Calibrating and development of solvency models.
- Parametrisation of the internal model.
- Work closely alongside the reserving team.
- Interpreting results and producing reports for clients.
- Developing and running the internal model to meet both clients needs and external requirements.
- FIA Qualified.
- Experience of working within capital modelling in the UK general insurance sector.
- London Market experience (Desired).
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident in managing own work and that of others.
- Programming skills in R,SQL, Tyche or Python (Desired)