Capital Actuary/Actuarial Analyst
HFG are currently supporting one of the largest Lloyd’s players with their search for a part qualified actuary to join the capital team.
Reporting directly to the head of department this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced student actuary to join a team that really supports professional development from a work and examination perspective.
- Assist with the maintenance, building and reporting of the Internal Model.
- Help with Internal Model runs including preparation of model inputs and collation of results.
- Performing parameterisation of the Internal Model.
- Support the maintenance and development of the Internal Model.
- Assisting with the production of the regulatory capital submissions.
- Support the production of quarterly risk reporting.
- Strong academic record.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in the actuarial department of a general insurance
- Lloyd’s experience is preferable.
- Progressing through IFoA examinations.
- Programming experience advantageous e.g. Python, R, C# etc.
- Good team working ability.
- Internal model experience is helpful but not experience.
For more information please send CV’s or give me a ring on 0207 337 8810 for a confidential chat.