Enterprise Risk Analyst – Contract
A well-regarded and growing Lloyd’s syndicate are seeking an experienced Enterprise Risk Manager, to support the head of risk and CRO on a contract basis. The ERM manager will provide support to all levels of the business in helping the implementation of the ERM framework, ORSA reports and model validation.
This is a fantastic organisation with a very good risk management function who have input across the whole organisation. The company have been through a level of organisational change risk manager will help further embed the risk and controls framework and reporting processes.
If you have experience within ERM and the London insurance market and have a drive for challenging yourself within a fast paced and growing environment, then this is the role for you.
- · Take ownership of the risk management systems and risk register
- · Support the business in understanding risks and undertaking RCSA
- · Support the production of the ORSA
- · Support the ongoing model validation working closely with actuaries.
- · Ensure the successful implementation of group wide ERM framework.
- · Experience within a risk management role and understanding of risk methodologies and frameworks
- · Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- · Understanding and previous experience of insurance market and products.
- · Strong numerical background, degree within Maths, actuarial or quantitative subject preferable.