HFG are working with a large Financial services business based in the south west of England who are enjoying a successful period of sustained growth and are expanding the risk function to support the growing need and strategic support in the business.
The risk manager is responsible for embedding a positive risk aware culture across the business setting risk appetite and ensuring fit for purpose risk controls are managed across the business units. Ensuring and maintaining timely and accurate risk reporting and escalation to senior management and board committees. Support the global CRO in the further development of the group global risk management framework, policies and procedures. Take responsibility and oversight of the capital model with relation to the responsibilities of risk function in conjunction with Solvency II.
Experience & Responsibilities:
· Developing and implementing an ERM framework.
· Review and development of risk strategy including Risk appetite and limit setting.
· Responsible for Solvency II compliance and oversee the capital model development including stress testing.
· Development and completion of quarterly and annual ORSA reports.
· Timely risk reporting and escalation to risk committees.
· Previous working experience of operational risk management in an insurance environment,
· Detailed working knowledge of SII
Experience within financial services and preferably insurance is vital for this position.