Mixed Actuarial Analyst
Sector: General Insurance
Reporting to: Chief Actuary and Capital Modelling Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 basic P/A
Our Client, a top (re)insurer, are searching for an individual who is keen to join their capital modelling team.
- Supporting the Chief Actuary and Internal Capital Model manager in providing the Actuarial Function to the business.
- Model parameterisation.
- Support and development of the quarterly reserving process, including technical provisions as required under Solvency II
- Syndicate business planning
- Support the pricing model development and enhancement
Key Skills & Experience:
- Part qualified actuary with 2+ years’ experience working commercial lines experience
- Highly numerate and analytical with very good academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of capital modelling concepts as well as software (IGLOO or REMETRICA) desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills