Senior Risk Analyst
HFG have partnered with a leading personal lines insurer to help them find a new senior risk analyst.
This senior risk analyst will gain great exposure to all levels of the business helping support the implementation of the ERM framework, ORSA reports and model validation. You will support the ongoing development of new risk models and tools to help quantify and asses’ risks.
If you have experience working in risk role within the insurance market and have a drive for challenging yourself within a fast paced environment, then this is the role for you.
- Support the production of the ORSA Support the ongoing model validation working closely with actuaries.
- Assist with the ongoing development and maintenance of models and tools to evaluate risk.
- Ensure the successful implementation of group wide ERM framework
- Support the business in understanding risks and undertaking RCSA’s
- Insurance experience is key
- Experience within a risk management role and understanding of risk methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience in developing and validating risk models.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Understanding and previous experience of insurance market and products.
- Strong numerical background, degree within Maths, actuarial or quantitative subject preferable.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or you would like more information on the opportunity then please do get in touch.