HFG have partnered with a leading Lloyd’s market insurer in their search for a new risk analyst. Reporting directly into the head of risk this role offers a great opportunity to take a leading role on a number of qualitative risk duties whilst also getting exposure to the more quantitative areas of risk.
– Manage the various risk & near miss and loss registers within the business
– Identification of emerging risks
– Help in the carrying out of stress & scenario tests
– Assist with the production of the ORSA
– Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
– 2 or more years’ experience working within the risk function of a general insurer
– Ability to run the economic capital model to derive financial impacts for operational risks.
– Comfortable working in a team
– Highly motivated and enthusiastic
If your profile matches the above criteria and you would like to find out more then please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0207 337 8810