My client is a specialist Lloyd’s insurance brokerage based in the City of London.
The candidate who will be right for this opportunity will have: –
- accountancy experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified / qualified), preferably gained within a strong audit background;
- insurance industry experience preferable, not essential;
- entrepreneurial flair and energised by the prospect of owning the entire finance function from the more;
- an ability to thrive in building and developing both yourself and eventually a team; and
- a can-do attitude who will be prepared to be involved with all levels of the accounts function
This is a really exciting opportunity to see the whole finance function grow and be involved in everything, in time to grow into an FD role. A broad role encompassing among other things:-
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Annual account preparation
- Supervising company audits
- IBS Monthly Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Claims chasing
- Reviewing bank accounts
If you meet the above spec, I look forward to receiving your application.