My client is one of the most well-respected Lloyd’s Managing Agents operating in the City of London. The aim is to bring in someone on a permanent basis who can look after a broad range of functions within the business, deputising where appropriate for seniors and covering all of finance and operations.
The ideal candidate will be polished and professional individual with a demonstrably strong background in accounting from an insurance industry perspective.
Specifically you will be a:-
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA accountant experienced within the insurance market (ideally with a Lloyd’s market background)
- Confident, strong communicator that commands respect from internal and external stakeholders
- Provable deliverer of high performance improvements and delivery within the preparation of MI
The aim of the hire is to bring in someone who can look after a broad range of functions within the business, deputising where appropriate for seniors and covering all of finance and operations.
The successful candidate will cover (among other things): –
- Expense accounting
- Validating General Ledger
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assisting with tax computations
- Financial Controls
- Preparing Management Accounts and board information with overseas elements
I look forward to hearing from you if you match the above Job Description and are interested in continuing your career with one of the world’s leading Managing Agents.