An international Insurance leader with a powerful presence in the Lloyd’s market are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury team.
Working as a Treasury Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the preparation of the daily cash flow forecast.
- Preparing and submitting journals relating to both Syndicate and Corporate cash movements on a daily basis.
- Supporting the Senior Treasury Analyst in design, development and implementation of short, medium and long term cash forecasting model.
- Preparing liquidity analysis and compliance reporting to the business.
- Processing and reviewing all supplier invoices in a timely manner.
Prior experience working within a Treasury team within Financial Services essential. Prior experience of cash flow reporting and forecasting, strong Excel skills required. Previous experience working within the Lloyd’s market highly desirable.