My client is looking for a senior IT professional to manage the end-to-end IT development, supervise the transition to operations, and have an oversight over the operations. Lead the Enterprise Architecture and Innovation function. Direct the technology decisions and oversee the implementation in the following functions:
- Data and Analytics
- Integration; Security
- Work closely with the following IT functions: 1) IT Strategy and Planning, 2) Service Management, 3) Project Management, 4) Quality Management
- Select new technologies. Lead on IT innovation and its role for improving and enabling the business. Leverage the functional IT teams across Group and UK Branch where appropriate.
- Create and control the IT Handbook including all IT processes.
- Contribute to the total IT change & run portfolio; participate in discussion and prioritisation to the project portfolio management meetings.
- Ensure IT security meets business and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adherence to legal and compliance requirements. Manage audit reviews.
- Manage relevant vendors and commercial negotiations as part of the budgeting cycle. Manage relevant interactions with external and internal audit including agreed dates and enhancements.
- Be the technical lead of the IT three year strategy. Ensure the teams align to it.
- Be the technical lead of the IT Streamlining initiative. This is a critical initiative, aiming to: 1) Move on-premise hosted applications and data to Microsoft Azure; 2) Migrate the users from in-house solutions to outsourced modern digital workplace services.
- Determine how mainstream and emerging digital technologies can be effectively used to drive digital business innovation. Pilot and implement new ideas.
- Provide leadership and direction to the IT team to ensure that the overall IT service is efficient and effective and meets business expectations.
- Operationally hands-on, leading from the front whilst strategically planning future technology roadmaps Excellent knowledge of IT solutions and technologies ability to implement them
- Passion for innovation and ability to turn this into pragmatic implementations
- Strong leader with skills to drive high performance in team members
- Consensus builder with the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Ability to drive change through influence
- Mentoring and developing knowledge, skills and competence
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills