A leading Insurance firm based in the City of London requires a strong technical accountant, ideally ACA qualified from a Big 4 background, to join them during an exciting period of Finance transformation.
This newly created position will require you to business partner with the technical accounting team, actuarial and project teams driving the IFRS 17 programme. Whilst you will not need to have previous experience of IFRS 17, though that would be highly advantageous, you will require a deep understanding of IFRS.
The successful candidate will be the high profile point of contact for the above teams and will report directly in to the Head of Finance, therefore it is essential that you have experience of business partnering at the highest level, as well as the commercial mindset required to drive strategic decisions.
- Qualified accountant, preferably ACA from a Big 4 practice
- Insurance experience with strong IFRS technical knowledge
- Demonstrable track record of influencing stakeholders (internal and external) at the highest level
- Highly commercial mindset with a track record of strategic decision making
- Managing a number of concurrent high profile, complex projects