A market leading Lloyd’s insurance business are looking for Syndicate Accountant to join their rapidly growing finance team.
The main responsibilities for this Syndicate Accountant position will be to:
- Assist in the preparation of Lloyd’s returns including QMA, QMB and Solvency II reporting ensuring these are prepared in accordance with Lloyd’s Byelaws
- Assist with the production of monthly and quarterly Syndicate financial reporting in accordance with established time tables
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly Syndicate P&L and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring the liquidity position of the Syndicate and improve the short-term cash flow forecasting
- Maintenance of all Syndicate and Group bank accounts and mandates..
- Responsible for the preparation and reconciliation of technical journal entries relating to the Syndicate within documented deadlines.
The successful candidate for this Syndicate Accountant will need to have a knowledge of Solvency II or Lloyd’s reporting and have previous experience working in the insurance market, ideally in the London Market. The candidate will also need to be Part or fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).