A leading Insurance company is looking to hire a contract Service Design & Transition Manager to undertake IT Readiness activities for new, existing, and upgraded Policy Administration Systems.
- Have experience working within Programmes and applying Service Design and Transition best practice principles to achieve a successful outcomes
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent documentation skills to create clear Process Documentation, Support Models, Support Documentation, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Have a strong understanding of the full SDLC, with experience of working on multiple end-to-end implementations as part of a large programme
- Exposure to general insurance and with Policy Administration Systems is desirable
- Experienced within IT Operations is desirable
- ITIL Certification is desirable