Senior Reinsurance Technician – Insurer, London.
HFG are currently working with a high profile Insurer, who are looking for an experienced Senior Reinsurance Technician to join their expanding team.
Facultative, Quota Share & Excess of Loss Reinsurance
- Accurate Cover note interpretation.
- Knowledge of premium terms including calculation of adjustment premium.
- Identification of losses and or circumstances which may trigger reinsurance reporting thresholds.
- Review of losses and or circumstances against the terms and conditions of the reinsurance contract.
- Ensure compliance to any contractual reporting triggers.
- Ability to calculate reinsurance recoveries against a complex Reinsurance programme.
- Knowledge of Reinsurance credit control function.
Essential Qualifications/Desirable Experience
- Understanding of the full end to end Reinsurance process from Placement through to Credit Control and Reporting.
- Strong IT skills with an intermediate/advanced level of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Level of experience probably gained from around 5 years’ experience within the London market.
Please do apply if you feel you meet the above criteria.