Senior Operational Risk Analyst – Syndicate – c£55,000
Currently assisting a leading Lloyd’s market insurer with their search to add an experienced analyst to join their operational risk function. Reporting directlyt to the risk manager this is a great opportunity for an experienced analyst to join a lean team with great progression opportunities.
- Assist with the maintenance of the risk register
- Support the production of risk assessment reports for the risk committee.
- Support on the reporting of operational risk to the risk committee.
- Assist in the recording, monitoring and investigation of risk events.
- Collation of KRI’s for reporting to risk committees.
- Assist with the risk and control assessment.
- Build effective working relationships across the risk team and other departments across the business.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience working in a financial services risk position (insurance and Lloyd’s experience is preferable)
- Progress in CII or IRM certification is advantageous
- Good understanding of risk management principles
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal format