Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London
Leading Global Insurance and Reinsurers seeking a senior internal auditor to join this highly regarded Internal audit function.
You will be required to carry out end to end deliver of a wide range of audit activity across a broad spectrum of disciplines.
You will be required to demonstrate how you have/can step up to leading a full lifecycle audit process and how you have previously engaged successfully with all levels of stakeholders internally.
Predominantly you will be conducting Audits within the UK, with optional limited travel to other European offices totally approximately 10% travel per annum.
The Internal audit function operates a ‘smart working’ culture, allowing you to flex your working commitments alongside the audit plan.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Hold a professional qualification: ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIA/ACII or similar.
- Part qualified? Please apply for more information as will be considered with relevant insurance exposure below
- Preferably you will have had previous exposure to Insurance/ Reinsurance sectors, London market general Insurance (including Lloyd’s) is highly desirable.
- Exposure to a wider Financial services regulated sector is also beneficial and of interest.
- Knowledge of Solvency II, Sarbanes-Oxley, Sox, FSA, UK and US GAAP will all be advantageous