Senior Field Examiner – Financial services
My client a leader within the Commercial Finance & Services sector is seeking an experienced Field Examiner to add value to its fast-growing European and International operations.
As a Senior Field Examiner, you will be responsible for conducting collateral exams and special projects on new and existing clients to include reviewing and testing client’s books and records, A/R, inventory, A/P, and cash.
Key areas you will be responsible for: (but not limited to)
- Testing the integrity of accounts receivable and inventory and their performance trends
- Evaluate the borrower’s revenue recognition, billing, collection processes and systems
- Review and test bank accounts, reconciliations, receipts and disbursements
- Meet with management and communicate effectively both internally and externally with clients.
You will be able to demonstrate a natural passion and understanding of Financial services and the part this type of business plays within the wider business world.
You will be keen to travel within this role, both across the UK & Europe on a regular basis, extending to more international locations as the business grows.
Desired competencies include:
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to document key findings into a professional report
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop cooperative working relationships
- Ability to follow directives, meet deadlines and submit on time reports
- Comfort with a fast-paced and growing environment;
- You will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of Excel, Word, and MS Office.