A prestigious insurance group is currently seeking a Senior Compliance Officer to manage regulatory risk and controls for its Lloyd’s and Bermudan business.
- Support and develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business and play a lead role in embedding a good compliance culture.
- Provide oversight and develop the businesses understanding of regulatory risk.
- Identify commercially viable solutions to the application of regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and communicate regulatory change and actively influence the business to establish control frameworks.
- Provide regulatory SME support to projects and change initiatives.
- Lead on the coordination and business support for regulator information requests, reviews and regulatory returns.
- Prepare Executive and Board level presentations.
- Respond to the businesses day-to-day regulatory queries.
- Investigate sanctions referrals and provide monitoring and assurance.
- Support the wider compliance team (e.g. team initiatives, weekly sanctions screening).
- Have experience of working in a compliance generalist role in the Lloyd’s or Bermudan insurance market.