Senior Market Pricing Analyst – Bournemouth – Up to £45k + benefits + study support package
Open to relocation and looking to get out of the city?
HFG are assisting a UK Insurer in their search for an Actuarial student to assist in the delivery of the market pricing strategy for the health side of their business. This is a great opportunity for a student actuary from either a GI or Life background to gain exposure into a new area of the business and become a true asset to the growing insurance provider.
- Delivers the market pricing strategy/ approach to enhance profitability of the portfolio
- Works closely with the technical pricing and pricing implementation teams to enhance pricing models
- Works closely with the data science team to embed insights from the wider functions into the pricing
- Delivers enhancements to the pricing capability through the implementation of new rating factors and micro segmentation
- Develops commercial pricing strategies to improve sales
- Improves demand modelling, including the wider use of internal and external data
- Presents insights to the key stakeholders
- Liaising with all departments
- Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics based subjects
- 2 years actuarial experience
- Strong progression through actuarial exams
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience using Emblem or Earnix pricing software
- Understand of GLM (General Linea Models) models is desirable
- Ability to learn new software skills
- R and Python coding skills
For more information or to apply for this role, please get in to contact!