LIFE ACTUARY – IMMEDIATE START – NORTH WEST ENGLAND
SALARY: COMPETITIVE BASE + PACKAGE
DURATION: 12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION
My client is looking for a Senior Actuarial Analyst or Nearly/ Newly-Qualified Actuary to join their production team. You will be exposed to various areas and members of the business and involved in the production and input of assumptions which will cover both BAU and project work.
- Undertake technical analysis using actuarial and analytical techniques, whilst aiming to improve assumption processes/methodologies
- Actuarial assumptions including IM/SF SCR, IFRS/EEV, Analysis of Change, Asset Liability Modelling (ALM) and With Profit Management (WPM).
- Working independently with guidance, identifying and making improvements to existing processes which contain a high level of risk
- Nearly/ Newly qualified actuary (around 5 exams left to complete also considered)
- Strong understanding of valuation techniques (prospective and retrospective)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel, VBA
- Good understanding of MG-ALFA (or other modelling software)
For more information or to apply for this role, please get in contact.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP