Risk Actuarial Analyst
HFG are currently helping a leading re insurer with their search for a junior analyst to join their risk function.
Reporting directly into the head of risk and capital this role is perfect for a quantitative risk professional or student actuary looking to move into a more commercially facing role whilst continuing with the exams.
- Support in the maintenance and development of company’s risk appetite.
- Help maintain a positive risk culture throughout company
- Help in completing the quarterly and ad hoc risk assessments.
- Assist with the model validation and governance.
- Contribute to the production of the ORSA and other risk reports as required.
- Assist with stress and scenario testing.
- Face off to committees as a representative of the risk department when needed.
- Strong academic record.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working within the risk or actuarial department of an insurance company.
- Consultancy experience advantageous.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Relevant qualification e.g. IFoA, IRM, CII etc.
For more information please send CV’s or give me a ring on 0207 337 8810 for a confidential chat.