HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a new Risk Actuary to help with their internal model. This is a fantastic opportunity for an actuary with with risk experience to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- Lead on challenging the internal model output and ensuring that senior stakeholders are provided with sufficient information to understand the model and use it effectively.
- To lead, or contribute to as part of the team, the governance and oversight of the internal model.
- To build and maintain good relationships with all relevant Corporation departments, including ‘Heads of’ functions where appropriate.
- Qualified actuary with expert experience of capital models including their use, governance, validation and improvement.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders which may include challenging or unsupportive stakeholders.
- Strong experience of risk management frameworks, tools and processes.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.