Risk Actuarial Analyst
HFG have partnered with a Lloyd’s syndicate to support on their search for a new risk based actuarial analyst. Working across all areas of the business this is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified actuary to take on a more business facing position where you will see first-hand the strategic impact of all the back office actuarial work and how it translates to the rest of the business.
Reporting directly in to the risk actuary the successful applicant will assist in the implementation of the ERM framework throughout the company whilst being supported through the remainder of any actuarial exams.
- University degree in a quantitative subject area
- Studying towards Actuarial qualification
- Strong communicator
- Ability to analyse and interpret detailed financial information, including capital model output.
- Experience within the Lloyd’s market
- Experience in one or more actuarial areas which must include capital modelling.
- Igloo experience is preferable but not essential
- Project experience preferable given variety of work
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on this position then please do get in touch.