Risk Actuarial Analyst
HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a new Risk Actuarial Analyst to join their Risk Management Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified actuary with 2-3 plus years insurance experience to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- To play an active role in the preparation and management of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) at least on an annual basis
- To support the Head of Risk Management Actuarial to carry out the independent validation of the Internal Mode
- To contribute towards updates against Risk Appetite statements and Key Risk Indicators, using output from the internal Model and/or other sources
- 2-3 plus years experience in the insurance market.
- Some experience of capital modelling and/or model validation highly preferable
- Igloo Experience Preferable
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.