A leading Insurer is looking to hire a contract Release & Cutover Lead for a strategic project. The project is delivering an upgrade of the existing Pega platform, four separate Pega applications, and multiple environments on new infrastructure. As part of the same project we are also looking at the upgrade of the company’s current Underwriting & Claims platforms). You will be responsible for the definition of a robust approach to cutover, including a detailed runbook containing the tasks and activities required to effect, a safe and controlled cutover to the new applications. You will also be responsible for hands-on management of the cutover plan during the release windows.
- Have demonstrable release management experience
- Financial Services experience is ESSENTIAL; Insurance is preferred
- Have experience launching and managing controlled cutover streams of work and communication, within large transformation programmes
- Have experience managing cutover on replacement of multi-platform environments
- Have a technical background (e.g. deep understanding of application infrastructure and system architecture)
- Previous experience of creating detailed cutover runbooks with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Have strong stakeholder management skills