HFG is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to work closely with one of the Directors of a business area. The ideal candidate will be well organised, personable, hardworking and will be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment. You must have excellent communication and have the ability to work autonomously. The role is generalist in its nature and will provide support in all areas for the Finance recruitment team, including:
- Candidate generation through database management, market mapping, direct headhunting, advertising & networking.
- Writing new adverts for vacancies as they arise and post on several job boards.
- Monitoring the applications of new candidates and assisting with the qualifying process.
- The role will require proactive cleansing, expansion and management of the current candidate pool.
- Preparing and distributing management information for senior management
- Maintaining and managing diaries for consultants.
- Assisting with arranging interviews and meetings (internal and external)
- Formatting CV’s and other documentation when required.
- Involvement in projects and other ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
You will be a confident and articulate individual who can easily engage with people at all levels. You will have a lot of scope to manage your own daily workload so you must be an efficient and organised person who can multi-task in a fast-moving environment. You need to be comfortable taking initiative. You will need to have a good telephone manner and be willing to make lots of introductory calls each day