Quantitative Analyst – Model Development
A global and well-established financial services organisation is looking for a Quantitative Analyst based in London.
This is an opportunity for the Quantitative Analyst to gain credit modelling experience as you will be developing and enhancing models, including cash-flow, capital, and econometric models.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with developers to design, enhance and implement models.
- Conduct comprehensive testing.
- Preparing model documentation.
We are looking for a Quantitative analyst with the following skills:
- 12 months quantitative modelling experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline or related subject
- Strong Python skills alongside other programming languages
- Capability of enhancing User Interfaces (UI)
- Knowledge of Application Program Interfaces (API)
- Database skills (e.g. XML, JSON)
- Excel and VBA skills
- Knowledge of credit modelling or credit rating
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.