Qualified Life Actuary
A leading advisory firm is offering fantastic opportunities to a Qualified Life Actuary. This consulting type position has a great work life balance unlike many other positions in this area. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a huge impact on the industry.
– Overseeing and assessing the risks of life insurers with respect to solvency II and good practice
– Contributing to knowledge in risk factors such as longevity
– Carrying out projects on specialist areas from initial analysis to concluding and advising
– Supporting the initiatives of the surrounding teams in the wider functions
– Qualified Actuary with up to 5 years post-qualification experience
– Experience in life consulting or in a life insurer
– Knowledge of Solvency II
– Specialist knowledge in areas such as longevity, credit risk, matching adjustment is desirable
– Capital modelling experience is desirable
– Excellent communication skills
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.