An internationally recognised Insurance leader are looking for an Interim Accountant to join them for an initial 12 Month fixed term contract.
This Accounting role is to support with an extremely high profile, global project and requires expertise in both a finance and business operations capacity.
Key duties will include:
– Extensive support with Financial tracking, reporting and delivery of a highly sophisticated programme
– Partnering with the business to understand and communicate plans and track benefits associated with the wider programme
– Developing, implementing and maintaining viable framework for tracking/reporting of benefits realisation
Qualified Accountant with a solid track record in a commercial finance role essential. Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the insurance industry required, as well as the ability to interpret large data sets.
You will also have access to a market leading benefits packing including, but not limited to:
– 25 days holiday plus ability to purchase a further 5 days
– Private medical cover
– Top tier pension scheme
– Subsidised gym membership