Pricing & Capital Actuary
HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a pricing & capital actuary to join their motor and casualty team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an actuary with 5 plus years of Insurance experience to join a team that will offer them a wide range of exposure.
- Undertaking pricing analyses on XOL and QS treaties, primarily on motor and casualty classes, but including some property cat XOL, property surplus treaty and financial lines.
- Take ownership of the Excel and SQL based datasets and processes that underpin the analytical work.
- Advising clients on the solvency implications of their reinsurance decisions.
- Qualified actuary
- Commercial Pricing experience
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.