HFG have partnered with a reputable insurer in Sussex helping them to fill a number of actuarial vacancies that they’re currently recruiting for, all with a focus around pricing.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with experience working in the actuarial field who wants to transition into a pricing position but has no prior pricing experience.
– Working closely with the actuaries, underwriters & data scientists.
– Gain exposure to all personal line classes
– Rating tool development
– Portfolio pricing analysis
– Technical knowledge & software experience.
– Any exam progression will be considered.
– Pricing model experience (non essential but favourable)
– Case Pricing experience Personal lines experience would make you a strong applicant.
– An Insurance/reinsurance/personal lines pricing or consultancy background.
– Good knowledge of GLM, Radar, Machine Learning, R or Python would be good