Operational Risk Analyst
HFG are supporting a leading Lloyd’s market insurer in their search for a new Operational Risk Analyst. Working across all areas of the business this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced risk analyst or driven graduate to join one of the biggest names in the market.
- Leading the risk and control assessment process.
- Leading the delivery of a range of risk management tools and reports.
- Monitoring of emerging risks.
- Maintenance and development of the firm’s risk register.
- Support in the production of MI packs for various risk and board meetings.
- Support the head of ERM and CRO with any ad-hoc tasks as necessary.
- Experience working in risk within the financial services but ideally in insurance.
- Good understanding of solvency II.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project experience to be flexible to ad-hoc problems.
- Lloyd’s market or consulting experience is strongly favourable.