Life Capital and Risk Actuary
Location: WFH with occasional travel into Edinburgh, Birmingham or London offices
6 months fixed term contract
Are you a life actuary who is available for a 6 months fixed term contract?
– Advise for decision-making on proposals including the Annual Operating Plan and Dividend decisions.
– Oversee: Capital, Liquidity, Financial Soundness Risks
– Maintain and develop the Capital and Liquidity Risk Appetite Frameworks according to the appropriate policies
– Support junior collegues by leading and mentoring
– Support ORSA reporting processes
– Enable preparation of papers and reports for senior management and Executives and sign these off
– Post-qualified life actuary with UK experience
– Strong experience with ORSA, capital and risk management
– You must be eligible to work in the UK – these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here asap as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.