A London Market Insurance business is looking appoint a Supplier Manager to help define and implement improvements in supplier management, provide essential guidance to management and projects, influencing colleagues, and delivering supplier management leadership across the digital enterprise are part of the role. You will work with the Head of IT Partner and Supplier Management for day-to-day operational, contractual and financial supplier oversight of suppliers and core partners.
- Day to day operational management of work orders, statements of work and invoices.
- Define and implement Supplier and Partner metrics, dashboards and reporting
- Assist with building a strategic relationship with suppliers and partners.
- Support Supplier selection RFI, RFP, Due Diligence and Proof of Concept activities
- Accountable for identifying and coordinating execution of appropriate corrective actions to be taken if operational performance of Suppliers and Partners is unsatisfactory.
- Build collaborative working relationships with key supplier and partner account management teams.
- Support coordination and engagement on any commercial requirements impacting any additional costs or disputes with the agreements
- Support contract renegotiation and change request processes
- Help define, manage, and assist with the supplier management governance processes and procedures contributing to delivering a robust governance structure
- Provide day-to-day financial oversight for suppliers.
- Have a strong track record of supplier management, including contract management and relationship management.
- An understanding of technology sourcing
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to understand, communicate and negotiate contracts, SLAs and KPIs.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- An enthusiasm to establish/maintain an ‘industry awareness’ of trends in supplier management.
- Able to problem solve and facilitate solutions to disagreements.
- Degree qualified