HFG has partnered with a big name in insurance who is looking for a strategic Investment Associate based in London for a permanent role.
– Delivering investment expertise for internal and external stakeholders
– Developing high quality management information for the capital requirement
– Contribute to market reviews and ensuring compliance with the relevant standards
– Contributing to the internal model to understand the positions of the stakeholders of the company
– Quantitative degree
– Strong understanding of investment risk
– Knowledge of investment markets
– At least 2 years experience from an asset management environment
– Experience with fixed income securities
– Experience in asset risk modelling
– Ability to prioritise workload
– Exposure to Solvency II
– Studying towards a qualification like the CFA.
– Experience in a consultancy
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Contact: Nanika Ahluwalia or Abi Logeswaran at HFG.