Internal Auditor / Associate Director
As an Internal auditor / Associate Director level for this global leader in Financial Information services you will work with a highly regarded Internal audit function to provide 3rd line of defence to its operations.
You will be responsible for conducting audits and controls assurance in all operational areas across the group.
You will be able to conduct a full life-cycle audit process including:
- Planning and delivering risk-based audit engagements.
- Discussing findings of audit reviews with management.
- Reporting the results of audits including management responses and proposed action plans.
- Performing follow-up work to validate management actions are completed.
- Ongoing stakeholder management.
- Conducting ad hoc investigations and reviews as required.
- Contributing to the Internal Audit department’s progress and growth.
You will ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven audit experience
- Membership of/certification by recognised industry bodies, example being; ICAEW, IIA
- Big 4 experience is preferred.
- Financial Services experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of auditing software