A leading London Market Insurance business is looking for an interim FP&A Accountant to help them through a busy half year period for an initial 3 months. They are looking for a highly commercial accountant to support a Senior Business Partner with the key areas areas of the role being to:
- Provide high quality and timely advice, information, analysis, reporting and interpretation to support effective decision making and performance management
- Assist in production of finance packs with commentary
- Manage assigned projects and contribute to other projects as required
- In partnership with the FBP’s, challenge the business divisions relating to observed weaknesses and improvement opportunities
- Supports the improvement of management reporting and analysis
- Understand the current business processes and assist in the development of systems and procedures to ensure strong financial controls are run across all business units
To be considered for this role you should be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) in a commercial role with very strong Excel skills. Ideal candidates will need to be autonomous and comfortable working remotely for much of the contract duration.