A London Market, (re)Insurance business id looking for a technically minded accountant to join them to help with the implementation of IFRS 17. This will be an interim role for an initial period of 12 months. In this role, IFRS 17 Accounting SME will:
- Support the management of the IFRS 17 implementation project, working closely with the project lead and programme manager.
- Lead the development of project plans in respect of IFRS 17
- Lead analytical work on recognition, measurement and disclosure topics
- Assist the IFRS 17 Programme manager to co-ordinate activities across functions
- Develop technical interpretations, analyses and other working papers
- Actively participate in project governance arrangements.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months technical IFRS 17 accounting experience, ideally from a non-life insurance company. Project management or finance transformation experience would be advantageous.