Head of Corporate/Public Finance Modelling
My client is a global leader in providing financial information services, credit ratings and research. Their Model Development Team is looking for a Senior Director/ Director to manage the Corporate Finance and Public Finance (CF PF) modelling projects globally.
As a subject matter expert, you will be the thought leader in the domain of developing and enhancing ratings models used across asset classes (Corporates, Sovereigns, Infrastructure, Public Finance, Insurance, and Fund and Asset Management).
The role offers broad exposure to Corporate and Public Finance rating process, model development and model management functions. You will have the opportunity to team up with and manage other talented modelling specialists to implement, test and document various credit rating models.
Through these projects, you can gain valuable credit modelling experience, a good understanding of credit rating methodologies as well as the overall model governance framework and the regulatory environment. You will experience working with a wide variety of people across multiple disciplines giving the opportunity for career development, from fundamental analysis to other areas of risk management.
You will have 4-5 direct reports and will be reporting to the Head of the Model Development Team. This role can be based in London or New York.
- University degree in Mathematics or other quantitative disciplines
- Solid experience in financial modelling
- Professional experience of managing model development projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly convey technical modelling concepts
- Ability to solve problems
- Self-motivated and good ability to manage time-lines across multiple projects
- Previous exposure to credit rating analysis a plus