HFG are pleased to be working with a highly successful Lloyd’s syndicate that are currently seeking an experienced and qualified Accountant at group level, undertaking a broad remit of work that provides a fantastic platform to progress through the business.
You’ll be working closely with the Group Reporting Manager assisting with the financial reporting for the group and presenting relevant data to key stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity for to be part of a collaborative team and to join a business that is committed to future development and progression through your career.
- Assist with the delivery of the statutory and shareholder reporting for the Group’s non-technical entities
- Assist with the development and implementation of process improvement
- To monitor developments in accounting standards and assess the impact on the Group and its entities
- Produce and deliver high quality analysis of the Group’s financial statements
- Managing the quarterly and annual reporting process by ensuring deadlines are met
- Work directly with other areas of the Finance team
- Provide Ad-hoc financial analysis for Senior Stakeholders
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with post-qualified experience working within the London Insurance Market. Experience in IFRS and GAAP reporting is an advantage, as is the ability to manage expectations of Senior Managers and external stakeholders and produce high quality work within agreed deadlines.