Investment Analyst – 6 months FTC
Competitive salary and package
HFG has partnered with a big name in insurance who is looking for a Investment Analyst based in London for a fixed term contract role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking to take the next step in their career and develop investment risk knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
* Developing high quality management information for internal and external stakeholders according to regulations
* Support the risk management function and provide asset data
* Represent the business’s risk side by ensuring that the risk tests are performed and reported accordingly
* Graduate with quantitative or numerate degree (2:1 or above)
* Strong academics
* Strong IT skills e.g. VBA
* Strong understanding of investment risk
* 0-3 years experience
* Knowledge of investment markets
* Experience in risk modelling
* Experience in manipulating large data sets
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Exposure to Solvency II
* Experience with SAP
* Studying towards a qualification like the CFA.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Contact Abi Logeswaran at HFG for more information