A leading city-based Insurer is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to focus on implementing greenfield projects and the maintenance / enhancement of existing applications. The role is 80% development and 20% support, with the technology stack primarily MS, using C# .NET and SQL server as the base platform.
- Extensive full-stack development experience with .NET, .NET Core and C#. Familiarity with Object Orientated programming concepts, SOLID, and software design patterns.
- Strong SQL Skills. Familiar with database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experienced in the design and consumption of API technologies and thorough knowledge of RESTful services (JSON)
- Experience developing Windows services
- Experience with Frameworks such as Blazor, MVC, jQuery
- Experience with Entity Framework or similar ORM Toolset
- Experience with concurrent development source control (GIT) and continuous integration (Azure DevOps Pipelines)