A global Insurance business are looking for a self-motivated candidate to work with a Divisional FD in providing business finance support. The position will be focused on regular monthly reporting and analytics, various ad-hoc analyses, as well as providing input to the quarterly forecasting and annual planning exercises. The role will involve establishing strong working relationships with both members of the finance community and leadership within the business. In this role you will:
- Review monthly management accounts and assist in providing insight on significant variances
- Preparation and distribution of monthly and weekly reports to leadership, including data to support sales pipeline analysis and Aged Debt reserve management, as well as client and resource activity analytics
- Create and develop standard revenue and expense analytics for regular distribution to the business
- Analysis of results and identification of business drivers to support financial commentary
- Provide support for the Investment management team
- Great financial accounting background with experience in legal entity structure
- Provision of other ad-hoc financial reports as requested
- Assist in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes.
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified accountant with strong communication skills. The role requires a high level of Excel skills as well as an aptitude for data modelling and manipulation.